To create these at home, you will need:
- A mini bundt tray (or simply a cupcake tray)
- A mini ice cream scoop (to assist batter distribution)
- Vanilla cake batter of your choice or Sheryl’s recipe.
- Queen Food Colours (liquid or gel)
- Buttercream Icing (your own recipe or our Buttercream Icing premix)
- Assorted piping tips and piping bags
Here are a few stills from her video – as you can see they’re the perfect fun weekend activity!
ABOUT CUPCAKE CENTRAL
Cupcake Central was born in 2009 as an online cupcakery after founder, Sheryl Thai experienced first hand the effects of the GFC on her high-flying IT career. Within 12 months and with no previous pastry chef qualifications Sheryl opened her first bricks-and-mortar store in Hawthorn, followed by two more over the next two years. Today her business collectively churns out 20,000 cupcakes a week and somehow she still finds time to attend cake shows, film videos and inspire women to ‘hatch that dream’.