To create this cake at home, you will need:
- 1 x 6 inch cake cut into 3 even discs.
- 2 x 6 inch cake board
- 1 x 8 inch cake board
- A spatula
- A scraper or ruler
- Plastic piping bags
- 1 x piping coupler
- 1 x round No.7 piping tip
- 1 x No.352 leaf piping tip
- 1 x large No.125 petal tip
- A laminating sheet to practice piping petals
- Buttercream icing in 4 shades of pink and purple plus green (your own recipe or our Buttercream Icing premix)
Here are a few stills from her video – we hope you enjoy Vanessa’s fantastic tutorial.
ABOUT CAKE STYLE
Husband and wife duo, Vanessa and John from Cake Style are well known for their incredible cakes and fun, detailed decorating tutorials on YouTube.