- 20 min
- 60 min
- 250g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- 750g cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 3 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- Fresh blueberries, to decorate
Grease & line a 20cm round spring form cake tin with baking paper. Wrap outside of tin with two layers of foil, covering the underside & extending up the sides.
Mix together biscuits & butter, then press into base of the tin. Chill while making the filling.
Preheat oven to 150C. Using a stand or hand mixer, beat cream cheese on a low speed until smooth. Add sugar & Vanilla Bean Paste, mixing to combine. Add eggs one at a time, beating slowly to incorporate. Pour into tin.
Place tin into a roasting pan, then fill tray with boiling water until it reaches halfway up the side of the tin. Bake for 1 hour, then turn the oven off. Allow to sit in oven for 30 min before removing & allowing to cool completely in tin. Chill for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
Before serving, decorate with blueberries and a light dusting of icing sugar.