- 20 min + chilling
- 175g ginger nut biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
- 400g full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (500g) thickened cream
- ¾ cup (110g) icing sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 sachet Dr. Oetker Gelatine Powder
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 3 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- Figs, cherries, blueberries or other seasonal fruit
- Dr. Oetker Giant Chocolate Stars
- Dr. Oetker Chocolate Silver Pearls
Grease and line a 23cm springform round cake tin with baking paper. Crush biscuits and mix with melted butter until combined. Press mixture into bottom of tin and place in fridge to chill.
Prepare cheesecake filling by creaming softened cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Gradually add lemon juice and Vanilla Bean Paste and mix until smooth. Add cream and mix until smooth. Sprinkle Gelatine Powder over boiling water and mix to dissolve. Mixing constantly,
gradually add gelatine to cheesecake mixture in a thin stream and mix until well combined.
Pour cheesecake mixture over biscuit base and spread with a spatula. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, remove cheesecake from fridge 20-30 minutes before serving. Carefully release spring on cake tin and remove baking paper sides. Garnish with fresh seasonal fruit, Chocolate Stars and Chocolate Silver Pearls.