- 30mins + overnight chilling
- 1 1/4hrs
- 250g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 125g butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 750g cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 lemon, zested & juiced (approx. 45ml juice 1 tbsp zest)
- 2 tbsp (25g) plain flour
- 1 cup (250ml) sour cream
Method - Base
Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced). Combine butter, crushed biscuits and Vanilla Bean Paste and mix thoroughly. Press into a 23cm springform pan lined with baking paper. Chill until cheesecake mixture is prepared.
Method - Filling
In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, Vanilla Bean Paste lemon juice and zest until smooth and well combined. Sift in flour and mix until combined. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Fold in sour cream until smooth.
Remove prepared base from refrigerator and pour cheesecake mixture into tin. Place in oven and bake for approximately 75-90 minutes or until cheesecake filling just wobbles. Turn oven off and allow to cool completely in the oven (2-3 hours). Transfer to the refrigerator and chill overnight before cutting into slices and serving with berries.