- 10 min
- 20 min
- 3 cups (450g) self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp culinary lavender
- 250ml pure cream (35% fat)
- 1 cup (250ml) lemonade (sprite, 7-up etc)
- 1 tsp Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- Jam and whipped cream to serve
Preheat the oven to 190C fan-forced and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Stir the lavender through the flour and the vanilla through the cream then mix all the ingredients together until just combined.
Turn out onto a floured surface and flour your hands then pat the dough out to about 3cm thickness.
Use a 4cm-5cm round cookie cutter, floured, to cut rounds of dough. Be sure to press the cookie cutter not twist it. Place the dough rounds on the tray so that they are just touching.
Bake for 17-20 minutes or until lightly golden then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve with jam and whipped cream.