- 10 min
- 12 min
- ¾ cup (110g) plain four
- ½ cup (75g) wholemeal flour
- ¾ cup (70g) rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 60g unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup (70g) smooth peanut butter
- ¾ cup (120g) lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp Queen Natural Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup (60g) whole unroasted almonds
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup (80g) dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced). Line two baking sheets with baking paper.
In a medium bowl, combine flours, oats, ground cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt and whisk until combined. Set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together butter, peanut butter, sugar and honey until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat on low speed until just combined. Using a wooden spoon, fold in almonds, pepita seeds, chia seeds, and dried cranberries.
Scoop up heaped tablespoons and gently roll into balls. Place onto prepared baking sheets, spacing them 5cm apart. Flatten each cookie slightly and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.