- 15 min
- 25 min
- 115g butter, softened
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) low fat milk
- 1/2 cup (140g) peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Queen Fairtrade Vanilla Extract with Seeds
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 3/4 cup (70g) quick oats, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (135g) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 180 °C (fan forced) and grease and line a 13 x 9 inch slice tray. Beat butter, Equal® and brown sugar until well combined. Stir in milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda and salt until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Spread mixture evenly in slice tray. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near centre comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
This recipe is thanks to our friends at Equal. Click here to see the original recipe and discover more healthier baking recipes.