- 10 min
- 10 min
- Makes 8 pancakes
- 1 cup (100g) whole almond meal
- ¼ cup (30g) coconut flour
- ½ cup (125ml) milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp Queen Finest Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Oil or butter, to grease
- Queen Sugar Free Apple & Cinnamon Maple Flavoured Syrup, to serve
- ½ cup ricotta
- Apple, sliced
In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, baking powder and ground cinnamon.
Spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto greased non-stick pan over a low-medium heat. Pancake will be ready to flip once bubble appear and do not close in on themselves.
To serve, top with a spoonful of ricotta, sliced apple and a drizzle of Sugar Free Apple & Cinnamon Maple Flavoured Syrup.