- 10 min + chill
- 2 tbsp (20g) cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup (55g) coconut flour
- ½ cup (35g) shredded coconut
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup (60ml) rum
- ¼ cup (60ml) double/dollop thick cream (or sour cream)
- 2 tsp Queen Finest Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 tbsp (100ml/g) Sugar Free Original Maple Flavoured Syrup
- Additional shredded coconut, to roll
Combine cocoa, almond meal, coconut flour, shredded coconut in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
Add coconut oil, rum, cream, Vanilla Extract and Sugar Free Original Maple Flavoured Syrup to dry ingredients and mix to form a roll-able dough.
Roll into balls and roll in shredded coconut to coat. Chill for 30-60 minutes before enjoying!
Recipe Notes: keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.