- 1 ½ cups (150g) hazelnut meal
- 1/3 cup (40g) cocoa
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (40ml) Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- Buttercream Icing
- 1 tsp Queen Natural Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Queen Natural Green Food Colouring
- Cocoa for dusting
Preheat oven to 160C (fan-forced) and line two mini muffin tins with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, stir together the wet ingredients then make a well in the dry ingredients, pour in the wet ingredients and fold them together.
Divide the batter between 20 cupcake cases and bake for 17 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in the middle of a cake comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Meanwhile, make the icing according to the directions, adding the colouring and extract in place of the vanilla. Ice the cooled cupcakes and then dust with cocoa.