- 15 min
- 5 min
- 100g butter
- 1/2 cup (80g) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups crushed milk arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tsp Queen Natural Vanilla Extract
- 160g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet mini marshmallows
- 2 cups (180g) dessicated coconut, to cover
Combine butter, condensed milk, sugar, cocoa and Vanilla Extract in a saucepan. Heat until mixture melts, add biscuit crumbs and mix well.
Using wet hands, shape mixture around marshmallows forming balls and roll in coconut. Store in fridge in an airtight container for up to 7 days.