- 25 min
- 3/4 cup (120g) dried apricots
- 50g dried apple
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60ml/80g) Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup (60g) rolled oats
- Sesame seeds or desiccated coconut, extra
Finely dice or process apricots and apple. Combine fruit, water and maple syrup in a small saucepan, and cook until the fruit is soft, approx 5-7 minutes.
Process coconut and oats in a food processor until fine.
Combine all ingredients and mix well.Roll small spoonfuls into balls, and roll in the sesame seeds (or desiccated coconut).