- 15 min
- 25 min
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- ½ cup EQUAL SPOONFUL
- 2 very ripe large bananas, mashed (270g)
- 1 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 125g punnet fresh blueberries or frozen, thawed & drained
- 1/3 cup (60g) dark choc bits
Preheat oven to 170°C (fan forced). Line a 12 hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan with paper cases. Combine flour and equal in a large bowl. Make a well in centre and add banana, vanilla, milk, egg and oil. Mix until just combined, then stir in ½ of the blueberries and ½ of the choc bits.
Spoon mixture evenly among paper cases. (About 1/3 cup in each.) Scatter tops with remaining blueberries and choc bits. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until light golden and just firm to touch. Stand in pan for five minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is thanks to our friends at Equal. Click here to see the original recipe and discover more healthier baking recipes.