- 15 min
- 40 min
- 125g butter
- 200g white chocolate
- 2/3 cup (100g) plain flour
- 2/3 cup (100g) self raising flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 3/4 cup (75g) desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 1 cup (125g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 200g white chocolate, extra, chopped
Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced), then grease and line a slice tin with baking paper.
Sift flours together into a large mixing bowl, and add sugar and coconut. Set aside. Melt butter and white chocolate over low heat in a small saucepan or microwave, stirring at 30 second intervals until smooth.
Allow chocolate to cool slightly, then add the eggs and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth. Pour chocolate mixture into bowl of dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently fold the raspberries and extra white chocolate through the mixture.
Pour into prepared tray, smooth the top, and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes until golden brown on top, or a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before slicing for afternoon tea!
Note- this delicious recipe and images are by the team at Sweet Magazine. To discover more about Sweet Magazine please visit their website here.