- 5 min
- 15 min
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp Queen Natural Lemon Extract
- 2/3 cup (105g) sultanas or mixed fruit
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 2 cups lightly crushed cornflakes
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add Queen Lemon Essence and egg and beat well. Fold in sifted flour and fruit and mix well.
Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture into cornflakes, roll lightly and place on lightly greased oven tray allowing room for biscuits to spread. Bake in moderate oven 15 minutes.