- 5 min
- 15 min
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Queen Natural Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup (105g) sultanas or mixed fruit
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 2 cups lightly crushed cornflakes
Preheat oven to 160C (fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add Vanilla Extract and egg, then beat well. Fold in sifted flour and fruit and mix well.
Place cornflakes in a shallow bowl, then drop generous teaspoonfuls of mixture into cornflakes. Roll lightly and place on prepared tray 5cm apart. Bake for 15 minutes.