- 25 min
- 15-18 min
- 125g butter, at room temperature
- 110g (½ cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 tsp Queen Cinnamon Baking Paste or ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Queen Natural Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 180g good-quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 120g unsalted macadamias, toasted and coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced). Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
Use an electric mixer to beat butter, sugar, Cinnamon and Vanilla Extract until pale and creamy. Add egg and beat until well combined.
Sift together flour and baking powder. Add to butter mixture with chocolate and macadamias and mix on lowest possible speed until just combined.
Roll slightly heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place about 7cm apart on the oven trays. Use fingertips to flatten each ball to about 1cm thick and 6cm in diameter.
Bake in preheated oven, swapping the trays halfway through baking, for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through. Cool cookies on the trays.