- 15 min
- 15 min
- 6 large eggs
- 50g marscapone
- 1 tbsp (20ml) pouring cream
- 2 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 baguette or brioche loaf, cut into 2-3cm slices
- 100g butter
- 100ml Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup (100g) Frozen Blackberries, to serve
Whisk eggs, marscapone, cream, Vanilla Bean Paste, sugar, orange zest and cinnamon in a medium bowl until well combined.
Dip bread sliced into egg mixture until well soaked, draining away excess egg mixture.
Heat a teaspoon of butter in a large heavy based frying pan. Add a few slices of bread and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Repeat with remaining butter and soaked bread. Add a little more butter if needed.
Serve immediately with maple syrup and blackberries.