- 15 min + chilling
- 125g Butter
- 1/2 cup (195g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (90g) dessicated Coconut
- 250g milk arrowroot biscuits, finely crushed
- 3 tsp Queen Natural Lemon Extract
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) icing sugar
- 20g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Queen Natural Lemon Extract
- 2 tbsp (15g) shredded coconut
Method - Slice
In a small saucepan heat butter and sweetened condensed milk on a gentle heat until butter is melted and mixture is combined.
Combine coconut and biscuits, mix well. Add condensed milk mixture, Lemon Extract and mix well until well combined. Hand press firmly into a greased 18cm x 28cm slice tin, allow to set in fridge for an hour.
Method - Icing
To prepare icing, combine sifted icing sugar, melted butter and Lemon Extract, mix well. Add a little warm water to achieve a thick, smooth paste. Remove set slice from fridge and ice with lemon icing and sprinkle with coconut. Allow to set for a couple of hours and slice into pieces to serve.