- 10 min
- 8 min + chilling
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 125g butter
- 2 tbsp (40ml/60g) Queen Glucose Syrup
- 1 tbsp Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 4 tsp Limited Edition Flamingo Fantasy Flavour For Icing
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- Queen Fabulous Flamingo Sprinkles
Grease and line the base of a 20cm x 20cm square cake tin or a 26cm x 16cm slice tin with baking paper or foil sprayed with non-stick spray.
Place condensed milk, sugar, butter and Glucose Syrup in a large (3L) microwave-safe glass bowl and microwave for 8 minutes, stopping to stir every 2 minutes. Keep a close eye on the microwave as the mixture may bubble over. If you’d like to make this on the stove top, scroll down to the recipe notes.
Stir the fudge to cool it slightly, then add Flamingo Fantasy Flavour for Icing and chocolate and stir until mixture is smooth and glossy. Quickly pour into tin and smooth. Sprinkle over Fabulous Flamingo Sprinkles and lightly press down into fudge with a piece of baking paper.
Allow to cool completely before refrigerating for 2 hours. Slice into pieces to serve.
- If you’d like to make this on the stove, combine the ingredient in step 2 into a heavy based saucepan, cook over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved, then bring to a boil. Simmer, stirring continuously, for 5-6 minutes, continue as per the recipe.
- We used a 1100 watt microwave at full power. For a lower or higher wattage microwave, additional or less time may be needed to set correctly.
- Stored in an airtight container, fudge will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer.
- A large 3L is required for microwave fudge as mixture increases in size as it bubbles – any smaller and the mixture may bubble over the sides of your bowl.
- Please use oven mitts or a tea towel when handling the glass bowl straight from the microwave as it will be very hot.
- Try to avoid using “choc” melts, as these are often made with vegetable fats that do not set as hard once melted.