- 10 min
- 12 cupcakes
Dark Chocolate Ganache
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g thickened cream
Milk Chocolate Ganache
- 175g milk chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) thickened cream
White Chocolate Ganache
- 220g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thickened cream
Place chopped chocolate into a small, heat proof bowl, set aside. Melt cream in a small saucepan over low heat until it just comes to a gentle simmer – do not boil. Remove from heat and pour over chocolate. Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes, before mixing until smooth.
Allow to come to room temperature before placing in the fridge until it is a spreadable consistency.
Double ingredients to fill a 2 layer cake or generously pipe on a batch of 12 cupcakes.
- Choc Peanut: Swirl 1/3 cup of smooth peanut butter through your ganache for a choc peanut hit!
- Choc Mint: Add 3 tsp Queen Peppermint Extract to your ganache.
- Choc Hazelnut: Swirl 1/3 cup of Nutella through your ganache and top with roasted hazelnuts.