- 15 min
- 25 min
- 5 cups
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (40g) puffed rice
- 1/2 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup (120g) dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup (80g) currants
- 100ml coconut oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml/165g) Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 170C (fan forced). Line a large tray with baking paper. Combine oats, puffed rice, coconut, blueberries and currants in a large bowl.
Combine melted coconut oil with Pure Maple Syrup, Vanilla Bean Paste and salt. Add to dry ingredients and mix well. Spread on prepared tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden. Allow to cool completely on the tray before breaking up into pieces.
TIP Store in an airtight container for up to 14 days.