- 15 min
- 10 min
- 170g unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup (55g) caster sugar
- ¾ cup (165g) brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp Queen Natural Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups (260g) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped into small chunks
Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Using a stand or hand mixer, beat butter, sugars & Vanilla Extract until light & fluffy. Add egg, mixing to combine. Gradually add flour & bi-carb soda, mixing to combine. Fold through chocolate chunks.
Roll tablespoons of dough into balls & place on trays 5cm apart. Bake for 8 minutes until the edges are lightly browned.
Recipe note: If you find the dough too sticky to handle, pop it into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll.