To create this cake at home, you will need:
- 2 x crumb coated 6 inch cakes (or foam dummy cakes if you’re practising)
- 2 x crumb coated 8 inch cakes
- A cardboard marker
- A skewer or toothpick for marking
- A spatula
- A cake scraper or ruler
- A piping bag
- A piping coupler (optional)
- No. 104 piping tip for pleats
- No. 7 piping tip for trim
- Buttercream icing (your own recipe or our Buttercream Icing premix)
- Roses to decorate
Here are a few stills from her video – we hope you enjoy creating this beautiful cake!
ABOUT CAKE STYLE
Husband and wife duo, Vanessa and John from Cake Style are well known for their incredible cakes and fun, detailed decorating tutorials on YouTube.