- 30 min
- ¼ cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- 1 cup (120g) raw macadamias, soaked for 4 hours
- 1/2 cup (80g) soft Medjool dates
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1-2 tsp Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ cups (180g) natural cashews, soaked overnight or at least 6 hrs, drained
- 2 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/3 cup (80ml) coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup (80ml/120g) honey
- ¾ cup (95g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 lemons juiced (approx 90ml)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 cups (225g) shredded coconut
- ¼ cup (60ml/80g) Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- Pinch sea salt
- Fresh raspberries
Grease and line a 20cm springform cake tin with baking paper and sprinkle the base with coconut. Set aside.
Process macadamias, dates, vanilla and salt until a smooth mixture comes together. Press mixture into cake tin evenly using the back of a spoon. Set aside.
Place cashews, vanilla, coconut oil, honey, lemon zest and juice in a clean food processor and process until a smooth mixture is achieved. Depending on the strength of the
processor, this may take some time. Pour half of this mixture into the cake tin and spread with a spatula.
Return remaining mixture to the food processor and add raspberries. Process until smooth then pour over vanilla layer. Place cake tin in freezer and freeze overnight or until solid.
Prepare topping by placing coconut in food processor and pulsing until a fine mixture comes together. Add maple syrup, vanilla and salt and press into a lined baking tray. Freeze until ready to use.
To serve remove cheesecake from the freezer 20-30 minutes before serving. Carefully release the spring on the cake tin and remove baking paper on sides. Garnish cake with fresh raspberries and broken up coconut bark. Use a hot knife run under hot water to serve immediately. Always store cake in the freezer until ready to eat.