- 20 min
- 1 hour 15 min
- 2 cups (300g) self raising flour, sifted
- ½ cup (35g) desiccated coconut
- 175g softened butter
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped fresh or tinned mango
- ½ cup (125ml) milk
- 2 tsp Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- icing sugar, for dusting
- toasted desiccated coconut and cream or icecream, to serve
Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced) and grease a 20cm bundt tin liberally with cooking spray.
Combine the flour and coconut in a bowl and set aside.
Place the butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat with electric beaters until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well between additions until the mixture is completely combined.
Using a large metal spoon, fold in the mango, alternating with the flour mixture, milk and Vanilla Bean Paste until just combined.
Spoon the mixture into the tin and bake for 1 ¼ hours or until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Serve cake warm, dusted with icing sugar and toasted coconut with fresh cream.