Here’s what you’ll need to create these at home;
- A batch of your favourite vanilla shortbread cookies – here’s our own recipe.
- Dr. Oetker Ready-to-Roll Icing White
- Queen Food Colour Gels, to tint white fondant to your preferred colour
- A little jam, to help sticking.
- A rolling pin and cookie cutter the same shape and size as your cookies.
- A sharp knife, for trimming fondant
- Queen Vanilla Bean Paste – for your delicious cookies of course!
Here are a few stills from the video – we hope you enjoy this technique. For more, subscribe to Sweet Magazine here: http://sweetmagazine.com.au/subscribe/