- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp plain flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Queen Vanilla Bean Dusting Sugar for serving
In a medium bowl, sift in all the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk (room temperature), vanilla extract and melted coconut oil.
Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and whisk in the wet ingredients until the batter is smooth.
Divide between two small microwave safe tea cups and microwave on high for 110 second. If it still looks a bit undercooked, microwave 10 seconds at a time until cooked.
Sprinkle with vanilla bean dusting sugar to serve.