- 5 min
- 3 cups (750ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 cup (250ml) pineapple juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) fresh lime juice (approx 2 limes)
- ¼ cup (60ml) fresh lemon juice (approx 1 1/2 lemons)
- 1 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) ginger ale or soda water, chilled
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- Mint leaves
Combine all juices and Vanilla bean paste, mix until well combined. Transfer to a large serving jug filled with ice and top up with ginger ale.
Serve in pretty glasses garnished with blood orange and orange slices and mint.