- 400g dry spaghetti
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 750g medium green prawns, whole or peeled & deveined
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 tsp Queen Natural Lemon Extract
- 1/4 cup dill sprigs, finely chopped
- Sea salt flakes and white pepper, to taste
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water as per packet instructions until just tender. Drain and return to saucepan.
Heat oil and butter in a large non stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add prawns and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until cooked through. Remove prawns and set aside, keeping warm until ready to serve.
Add cream and lemon essence to frying pan. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in dill and season with salt and pepper.
Add cream sauce to cooked pasta. Toss until combined. To serve, top pasta with prawns and sprinkle with extra dill.