- 10 min
- 15 min
- 400g chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60ml/80g) Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp (40ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp chilli sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 cups steamed Asian vegetables
- 400g hokkien noodles
Heat oil in wok, stir fry chicken pieces and onion over moderate heat for five minutes until golden. Add noodles, cook for a further 3 minutes until noodles are softened.
Combine Maple Syrup, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornflour and chilli sauce. Add to wok along with vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until well combined. Serve immediately with steamed Jasmine rice.