- 15 min
- 30 min
- 1 tbsp (20ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup (180ml) tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) white vinegar
- 3/4 cup (180ml) apple juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml/165g) Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (20ml) soy sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and then sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 20-30 minutes or until thickened.
Pour into sterilised jars. Once opened, consume within 4 days.