- 5 min
- 30 min
- 4 1/4 cups (510g) raw, unsalted cashews
- 1/4c cup (60ml/90g) honey
- 2 tbsp (40ml/60g) golden syrup
- 1 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sea salt flakes, crushed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced). Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Reserving the cashews, mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Add the cashews right at the end and mix with your hands until the cashews are completely coated in the mixture.
Transfer cashew mix to oven tray and spread over tray, being sure not to overlap the cashews too much.
Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool (the nuts will harden as they cool). Once cool, serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve. Nuts will keep for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container.