- 10 min + chill
- 20 min
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (150g) icing sugar
- 2 tsp Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 ¼ cups (340g) plain flour, sifted
- ¼ cup (40g) rice flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100g white chocolate, finely chopped
- ¾ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp orange zest
Preheat oven to 150°C (fan forced) and line two cookie trays with baking paper. Beat butter, sugar and Vanilla Bean Paste in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until pale and fluffy.
Add sifted flours, salt and mix on low to form a dough. Add white chocolate, cranberries and orange zest, folding to combine. Roll into a 5cm diameter log, wrap in cling wrap and chill for 1.5-2 hours until firm enough to slice.
Slice each log into 8-10mm thick pieces, place onto prepared baking trays. Bake for 20-25 minutes until pale golden, allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.