- 15 min
- 12 min
- 240g softened butter
- 2/3 cup + 1/4 cup (205g) caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp Queen Coconut Essence
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup (160g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup (75g) desiccated coconut
Preheat the oven to 180C (fan forced)and line a baking tray with baking paper.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and coconut essence and mix until combined.
Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder into the bowl and mix them in. Add oats and coconut, mix well to combine.
Using a tablespoon of dough at a time, roll it into balls and place the tray then flatten each one slightly with fingers or a fork.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.