- 15 min
- Italian savoiardi sponge biscuits
- Fresh orange juice
- 3 cups (750ml) Greek style yoghurt
- 300ml cream
- 2 tsps Queen Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- ¼ cup (40g) icing sugar, sifted
- 3 x 250g punnets strawberries
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
- 2 x 125g punnets raspberries
- ¼ cup (30g) slivered almonds, lightly toasted
Line a large bowl with some savoiardi biscuits, then drizzle with orange juice. Use enough orange juice to moisten the sponge biscuits, without drenching them.
Place the yoghurt in a large bowl. In another bowl beat the cream with the Queen Vanilla Paste and icing sugar until medium peaks form. Gently fold the cream into the yoghurt.
Spoon half the yoghurt cream mixture over the savoiardi biscuits. Combine all the berries and scatter half over the top.
Spoon the remaining yoghurt cream mixture over the berries then scatter with the remaining berries and almonds.
Dust with icing sugar if desired and refrigerate until ready to serve.