- 20 min
- 1 cup (125g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup (125g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 lime, zested
- ½ cup (125ml) lime juice (approx. 4 limes)
- 4 cups (1L) water
- 4 jasmine or regular green tea bags
- 2 tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- Raspberry ice cubes
- Lime slices
- Mint leaves
Prepare raspberry ice cubes by placing a raspberries in an ice cube tray and filling with water. Freeze 4-6 hours or overnight until ready to serve.
In a medium saucepan, combine raspberries, blueberries, caster sugar, vanilla and lime zest. Use a fork or spoon to muddle together and break up raspberries. Once well mixed, add water and heat over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved for 1-2 minutes. Add green tea bags and infuse for 60-90 seconds. Remove tea bags and discard.
Allow mixture to cool for 10-15 minutes then pass through a sieve to remove fruit pulp and lime zest. Allow to cool to room temperature then mix in lime juice.
To serve, place raspberry ice cubes in 6 high ball glasses and pour iced tea over. Garnish with blueberries, lime slices and mint leaves.