- 10 mins
- 20 mins
- 100g natural almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt flakes, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 50g peas, fresh or frozen
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 8 slices prosciutto
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ bunch fresh mint, leaves picked, washed & chopped
- ¼ bunch fresh parsley, leaves picked, washed & chopped
Preheat oven to 180C. Combine almonds, vanilla, maple syrup, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine. Tip onto a lined baking tray and roast for 15 minutes until golden and aromatic. Allow to cool on tray and break up if pieces become stuck together.
Blanch peas, snow peas, beans and asparagus in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender-crisp, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from boiling water and drain in a colander while running under cold water to stop the cooking process.
Heat remaining olive oil in a small frypan and cook onion until translucent. Add prosciutto and cook until golden and crispy. Remove from frypan and chop roughly.
To assemble, place greens on a large serving platter and sprinkle with prosciutto, almonds, lemon zest, mint and parsley. Drizzle with extra olive oil and lemon juice and toss lightly to combine.