- 1-2 tbsps green curry paste
- 6 cups salt-reduced chicken stock
- 250g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cut into thin wedges
- 2 large chicken breast fillets, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 300ml light cream
- 1 tsps Queen Natural Coconut Essence
- 2 tsps fish sauce
- 1 tsps lime juice
- 2 tbsps small basil leaves
- 2 tbsps coriander leaves
Heat a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
Add the pumpkin and cook for 4 minutes or until just tender. Add the chicken, broccolini and cream. Cook, stirring regularly, for 4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the broccolini and pumpkin are tender. Stir through the coconut baking paste, fish sauce and lime juice and cook for a further minute.
Divide between serving bowls and sprinkle with basil and coriander leaves.