- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 4 shallots – finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh ginger finely chopped
- 1 small red chillies, seeded & finely chopped
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 7 fine grinds of Queen Vanilla Grinder
- 1 ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the shallots, garlic, ginger & chilli. Stir constantly for 5 mins.
Reduce heat to low, add remaining sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or until sauce has thickened. Serve with chicken skewers and rice.