- 15 mins
- 50 mins
- 1 tbsp Queen Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Queen Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 700g sweet potato, washed, peeled and cut into quarters lengthways
- 150g walnuts
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- Cracked pepper
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, to serve
- 150g marinated feta cheese, to serve
- Additional salt and pepper, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C, grease and line two large baking sheets. In a large bowl combine maple syrup, vanilla, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
Brush sweet potato with maple glaze and place on baking sheets ensuring there is enough room between each potato.
Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, toss potatoes and brush with more glaze then return to oven to roast for an additional 15-20 minutes until golden and sticky.
Remove sweet potato from oven, place walnuts on a small oven tray and roast for 10 minutes until aromatic and golden.
To serve, toss potatoes with walnuts then sprinkle with additional sea salt, crumbled feta and rosemary sprigs to serve.